Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
margie05
Level 7

Subscriptions unable connect.

Some streaming channel service is currently unavailable. The ones Inpay for. Example;

Peacock Something went wrong. Peacock is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Works fine on a different Roku
Hulu Network Error
Sorry, we encountered a network error. Please check the network connection and try again. 
Youtube, Netflix and Roku channel work fine. 
Disney+ We’re sorry we’re having trouble connecting you to the service. Error code 42
I am able to connect all these services to a different Roku devices but not the Roku Ultra. Reset it, updated, powered off, restarted the internet. Still not working. Any help how do I factory reset the unit?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
sullivan13
Level 7

Re: Subscriptions unable connect.

I'm in Canada and having the SAME issue since yesterday!!!
Disney+, Crave (Canadian), and Prime all won't work - say it's our internet connectivity. We spent 2hrs on the phone with the internet going through every possible problem solving, and finally factory reset our Roku TV, only for the channels STILL not to work. But Netflix, YouTube - they're fine. Just the ones we pay for.
I'm kinda glad it's not just me, but it's been 24hrs of nothing working on the tv, but just fine on my computer. 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Subscriptions unable connect.

@margie05 

Instructions for factory resetting Roku devices are here...https://support.roku.com/article/208757008

Seems like you have tried the normal troubleshooting re: manual updating and system restart and problem only with this device so hopefully a factory reset will resolve issue.  Good luck.

Feel free to update or need more help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
0 Kudos