Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Felicia24

Subscription won’t work…..

My account was charged for the Hallmark now channel but when I try to watch something, it says I need to subscribe. When I try to resubscribe Roku tells me I’m already subscribed and my bank account verifies that the money was taken. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Subscription won’t work…..

@Felicia24 

It has been awhile since I subscribed to Hallmark, but it was a bit confusing back then as well so not sure if things have changed.

If you subscribed to Hallmark Now (through Roku), try launching the Roku Channel and see if your subscription is there.  Previously, there was a channel/app available called "Hallmark on the Roku Channel" that became available to install on the Roku device after subscribing to Hallmark through Roku. (not sure if this is still the case).

If you subscribe to a service through Roku, the login credentials are different so you have to make sure you are using the correct channel/app.  I was not able to use the standard Hallmark channel/app, I had to use the "Hallmark on the Roku Channel" channel/app to watch content.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos