Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ntmdater
Reel Rookie

Subscription problemMy nfhs subscription is up to date but keeps telling me to subscribe Roku says

Jump to solution

My nfhs subscription is up to date but keeps telling me to subscribe  Roku says I am already subscribed how to I fix this problem 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subscription problemMy nfhs subscription is up to date but keeps telling me to subscribe Roku...

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @Ntmdater

We've verified your information, and we recommend reaching out to the channel provider's support and inquiring further about this since it might need an update on their end regarding the accounts and subscription services they provide.

You can reach them at NFHS Support.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subscription problemMy nfhs subscription is up to date but keeps telling me to subscribe Roku...

Jump to solution

Hi @Ntmdater,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for flagging us about this issue when accessing the NFHS channel. Could you tell us if you're seeing any error messages? Have you tried any troubleshooting and what didn't work?

Let us know more about this so that we can further zoom in.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ntmdater
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My subscription is paid up until December 21 2023 but when I go to watch nfhs channel it won’t play only option is to subscribe. I try to subscribe and then Roku says this item has already been purchased for this account. I sure do hope someone can help me get this issue fixed 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @Ntmdater

We've verified your information, and we recommend reaching out to the channel provider's support and inquiring further about this since it might need an update on their end regarding the accounts and subscription services they provide.

You can reach them at NFHS Support.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
Chiviboo

Jump to solution

I can’t remember my password. I go to change. They send to email but that when it stops. It never shows up on my mailing 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Chiviboo,

We're happy to have you here in the Roku Community.

We understand that your having issues with NFHS channel. We apologize for this experience.

Kindly refer to @RokuTakashi's previous post regarding this concern. We would highly recommend getting in touch with the channel provider and inquiring further regarding their channel's functionality. They are the best ones who could assist you with this one.

We hope this helps. Let us know if you have further inquiries.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos