Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SBoutlaw

Re: Streaming channels no longer showing channel number

Bring back the channel numbers. I knew where channels where by their numbers and knew which way to scroll to find them.  who wants to try and remember what the channel logos are and where they might be?

I was already thinking about switching to Firestick since Roku keeps forgetting my TV video setting and I get the Roku HDMI black screen.  I have to reboot Roku to get it to auto set video correctly.

GGRocks
Channel Surfer

One of the categories listed on the left side of channel guide is 'all channels'.  For this to be true, all channels available should be listed there.  They are not.  Why?  Make it contain ALL CHANNELS. Just keep it simple.  

In the 'all channels' listing how are the programs listed?  Not by number, the most obvious, so alphabetically or what?  

Scroll through the 'all channels' category and you automatically begin to scroll through the other categories.  That doesn't make sense.  I want to look at 'all channels' not another category.  

What is the reason for the 'recommended' category?  Just let me scroll through the channels so that I can find what I want.  

Then there are sub categories as to the type of program - reality, game show, crime, etc.  Why are not all of these channels listed in the all channel category?  If you have ALL channels listed in the 'all channels' category there is no need for the sub categories.  Just keep it simple.  

I have seen replies that all of these concerns are being looked at and are appreciated.  To really show that these are appreciated, show your customers and return the channel guide back to like it was.

Thank you. 

rooksmith

What is really aggravating is not being able to quickly to my Over the Air broadcast channels quickly enough. I get lost in the literally thousands of useless streaming channels when all I want to do is watch the "game" on the local channel 5.  

Helend1977

My mom can’t even see the stupid logos! She’s 75 years old and it’s all she can do to use a smart tv! Please change it back!!

JoniBean

Please put channel numbers back on our Roku TV screens! This does not make any sense, it is not an update, but it is a pain! My eyesight is not that great either and I'm only in my early 60s, but anyone eyesight or not obviously cannot make sense of this update. Please change it back!!

raci225

My husband has an anoxic brain injury and uses the number of the channel. He has been doing this for a long time. Now he is anxious, very frustrated. They need to bring the numbers back for those who need them!

Nickyzayne

My 81-year-old husband looks forward to watching Roku when he can see the channel number. Please Roku fix this problem as it has made life with him difficult. He wants to go back to satellite TV so that he can see the channels and no where they're at all time. This has changed the lineup as well and he can no longer find the channels he likes to watch. I think we need to move to a fire stick or Apple TV.

Dpadre
Channel Surfer

Agree. First they took away the option of only viewing favorites when changing the channel, then they moved it off the numbers to types of genres and now the numbers are gone completely . Geez... Maybe it's time to get an LG or Vizio... A non Roku TV!!

Dpadre
Channel Surfer

Boooo!!!! 

Dpadre
Channel Surfer

Dirty Dogs is Roku!!