Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Streaming channels no longer showing channel number

@winston3338 That did not work for me.  I updated the system and restarted.  Still no channel numbers.

winston3338
Roku Guru

My channel numbers are gone again. I came back from watching YouTube and there gone

0 Kudos
MediaGuy
Reel Rookie

Yes, I went into the System settings and discovered that most ROKU devices are set by default to check for updates every day. Mine is already up to date. No channel numbers. 

Griffith1

I no longer have chanels number, I only have chanel name/title, how can I retrieve chanel numbers

Charlo2
Reel Rookie

I did the same thing update but no change mo numbers on channels 

DebiM19950
Reel Rookie

This morning all my channel numbers came back. Thank you Roku for listening to your customers 

Kitkatz
Reel Rookie

Thank you for posting, I just checked and mine are back, too. Hooray!! Pays to speak up 🙂

MediaGuy
Reel Rookie

Mine are back too!  I'm not sure how they did that without a System Update. Now we know changes can be made to the User Interface without doing an update. Interesting…

Docsman
Binge Watcher

Everyone! I know you're thrilled that the channel numbers are back, but who's to say they won't go away again? I'm not dropping a turd in the punch bowl, but I am going to make a very strong suggestion:

Go through the channels you like while the channel numbers are there and make them favorites. Do not wait.

If the channel numbers remain forever, you'll lose only the time you spent making the favorites. But, if they disappear again, having them as favorites will mean you can easily get to the channels you like and it won't matter that they don't have channel numbers. 

Charlo2
Reel Rookie

Mine also came back on thank you