Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cat62

Spectrum channel - code RLP 999

Im getting message unable to complete request and the it tells me to restart - code RLP 999. So I followed instruction still not able to use spectrum cable channel. Is anyone else having this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Spectrum channel - code RLP 999

@Cat62

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

For more information about that specific error code, visit Spectrum's support page here.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bkrizman

I reinstalled the apo and still same error.  I have multiple robust and its NY 2 older ones that as of 3/20ish/2023 will no longer connect.  I think it's a spectrum app issue with older model rokus.  Since all my other streaming sticks and express work.

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @Bkrizman 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

If the issue persists from one channel after attempting the suggestions above, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

You can reach Spectrum Support here

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos