Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CelticsFan
Roku Guru

Re: spectrum tv cannot be purchased on Roku at this time.

Jump to solution

@LFloyd1976  If you look at who the developer is of the Spectrum TV channel it is Charter Communications Operating, LLC. Not Roku. So you need to ask Charter Communications Operating, LLC what the issue is

0 Kudos
Teena143

Re: Spectrum TV App not available for download on Roku 6/8/22

Jump to solution

Same issue, any resolution yet?  

0 Kudos
mdsurvey
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Nothing yet, have been thru all Roku and Spectrum suggested fixes I can do at home. Next is to call Spectrum and Roku. It is not clear which is at fault but the Roku app says Spectrum app not available for download at this time so who knows. All 3 Roku/TV combos worked fine yesterday. Bangor, Maine area

0 Kudos
mdsurvey
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Spectrum is having a streaming and Spectrum TV app outage across the entire system, wont recognize log ins passwords etc. and also may be unable to login to accounts on line. "They are working diligently and apologize for the inconvenience.........blah blah and so on. No projected fix time.

Blkstx87

Jump to solution

The Spectrum tv app on the phones are not working either so that takes Roku out of it. It seems o be a Spectrum issue. 

0 Kudos
CelticsFan
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Everyone please look at Downdetector. Once again this is not a Roku issue. It is across all platforms.

https://downdetector.com/status/spectrum/map/

0 Kudos
RUKnight

Jump to solution

Us too, not far from the Bangor area.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have not watched TV with my Spectrum app since 6/8 and its so annoying. I tried signing in and it will not allow that to happen. I think Spectrum has no idea what to do. I plan to call them and ask for a credit for all days I'm unable to watch. I guess its time to move on and cut the cord!!!

0 Kudos
CelticsFan
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@WildPurple71  YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV, FuboTV and DirecTV Stream are far better

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Will do my research before I cut the cord!!! Thanks for giving me some great ideas to look into.

0 Kudos