Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sling stopped working, was working before

I just started having this problem.

I did this exact procedure (removed the app, restarted Roku, reinstalled app)

I get the error "Network Error! Please check your internet connection"

My subscription is directly through Sling.

Other Roku apps work fine.

Sling works on my phone.

Roku > Settings > Network > Check Connection says everything was successful.

I checked for Roku software updates and am up to date.

Roku Model: 3920X - Roku Premiere

software version 12.5.5 build 4174-91

Please help

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sling stopped working, was working before

Hi, @VectorHasting 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us, and we'd be more than glad to assist you with this. We also want to thank you for making the effort to resolve the issue. For us to work on this, we kindly request the following information below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What channel and what version/build is the channel that is having the issue? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,

Once we have this information, we'll be able to forward it to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.