Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: SiriusXM shuts off after 20 minutes

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for continuing to share what you're observing and providing the required details.

Our team has continued investigating the issue and hopes to have a resolution soon. We'll get back to you once we have an update available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
jmhabo
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Roku issue report tracker
Model: 3910RW - Roku Express+
Serial number: YG008M221909 (C53958221909)
Software version: 11.0.0 build 4193-51
Timestamp: 2022-07-07T22:42:48Z
Device ID - C53958221909
Issue ID 09-270-642

SiriusXM app
Version 3 Build 42

Steps to Reproduce Issue
Open SiriusXM app and play SiriusXM channel 59 for approximately 50 minutes (may take several hours).
Music stops and Roku returns to Home screen

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @jmhabo,

Thanks for following up and providing additional information.

Our engineering team is working hard to investigate this issue closely, rest assured that we'll send the update to let the Community know.
Thank you for your kind understanding.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
Gatorgirl
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Getting ready to cancel SiriusXM. No wonder Roku was  unloading these Roku Express sticks for $20. Have spent much more than that in time troubleshooting the issue and trying the “fixes” they have offered which have all failed, so clearly we’re not tested for integration by either party. Enough information has been provided by users that a fix or rollback should have been implemented by now. Ridiculous failure on both sides. I’m over it. 

Jaguar
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Many more people are going to quit one or the other either Sirius XM or ROKU. I feel sorry for the people that are signing up and paying money thinking that they will get streaming on their home ROKU Tv, when then wont/ Need to keep an eye on the legal aspects of this which might stray into the realm of 'false advertising' on behalf of both parties if this is not resolved.

Jimmbbo
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

blah, blah,blah,blah, this all Roku/xm has done for nearly 3 months, what is the problem? This is not going to ever be resolved, they don't care, xm acts like they don't even know about this, Roku keeps telling us they are working on it, give us another 3 months, then maybe.............what a terrible joke this is, tired of the run around, i quit

Jgoedker

Re: SiriusXM channel buffering and crashing

Jump to solution

They don't seem to care! (Sirius) This has been going on ever since the last update. Which sucks in many other ways. Why can't they just go back to what they had? for the record, I called to cancel due to this issue and knocked off a big chuck $ and added all access. Maybe if enough folks do this they'll get their **bleep** together.

0 Kudos
kidkrash
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Jimmbbo I would not agree. It is closer to 2 months than 3. Also providing a new version/build that broke my 2 ROKU Branded TV's in edition to my 2 ROKU Express devices is not nothing. Also goes the same as you can not forget @RokuMary-F who keeps replying with the same post requesting additional information.

At this point "Nothing" would have been better for me.

~kidkrash

steph_anie
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Here is what I miss:  80'son8 Friday night Billboard Top 40 countdown for the week ending July _, 1980something.  Not enjoyable anymore since it stops every twenty minutes.  And I used to anticipate it every week.  So disappointing.

Lonles

Jump to solution

Hello,

Has there been any update on this thread?  The Sirius XM app is still shutting of about every 20 minutes.  

Thank you.  

Leslie

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.