Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjetset
Channel Surfer

Re: SiriusXM shuts off after 20 minutes

Jump to solution

Oh great, just went in and got a completely new error message straight away saying "nothing is playing right now", no music at all now. All other apps including Hulu working fine, Internet download speed excellent.

0 Kudos
kidkrash
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

What to you call a bug with seniority?

New feature....lol

Jean83

Jump to solution

After not listening to the app for a few days, I decided to do the system update on my Sharp Roku tv and then update the XM app.  So far it’s been playing a 1 1/2 hours with no issues.  Hopefully it still works when I open the app again.

Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

60s channel just shut off again after 20mins this morning. I'm going to cancel my SiriusXM this week if this issue isn't resolved. I've been using Tune In to listen to music and I'm enjoying it.

doubleb97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I was using TuneIn but have switched to iHeartRadio and I love it! At least when iHeartRadio updated their app, it worked. Plus you get Z100 and KIIS FM, which SiriusXM had recently removed from their channel lineup.

Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks! I'll give iHeartRadio a try.

barleycharley
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Still not fixed today. If Sirius or Roku can't fix it, they should just tell us, so we can make other arrangements. I will hang on until the nonrefundable credit they gave me is used up or I get another one.

kidkrash
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@barleycharley 

I am going to wait until the 16th so it has been a full month then have my wife call and cancel the service for her vehicle as she never drives it since our nephew does. Also going to have her get at least a $20 credit to offset the $15 I spent on the ONN device.  Hopefully they resolve this issue soon. Good luck.

@barleycharley wrote:

Still not fixed today. If Sirius or Roku can't fix it, they should just tell us, so we can make other arrangements. I will hang on until the nonrefundable credit they gave me is used up or I get another one.

0 Kudos
astroman215
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I just reset it I’ll wait the 20 minutes to see if that helps. 

AJzTV

Jump to solution

Add me to this growing list of SiriusXM customers with the exact same problem. 
I have had the twenty minute shut off bug on all my Roku television sets for a month. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.