Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doubleb97
Streaming Star

Re: SiriusXM shuts off after 20 minutes

Jump to solution

Still the same problem after 2 and a half weeks. I've almost completely stopped using SiriusXM on my Roku TV and have started using TuneIn. My trial is over in a little over a month and if they don't fix it by then, I'm going to cancel. This is just getting ridiculous. It cannot be this hard to fix.

rk6

Re: SiriusXM channel not playing continuously

Jump to solution

OS 11.0.0.0 Build 4193-AE Model 3930RW Roku Express

SiriusXM Version 2.5 Build 2.8

Track ID LY-219-719

Shuts down after 20 minutes

0 Kudos
ardeepee
Binge Watcher

Re: SiriusXM channel not playing continuously

Jump to solution

32" TCL Roku TV 5140X

Model325305 s/n 2N00GO941661

Software version 11.0.0 - build 4193-08

Device ID: 8X472G941661

SiriusXM Version 2.5 - build 28

Screen freezes after 20 minutes or less. There is no error message, nor does it have a buffering circle. After a bit the TV goes to the Roku home screen. Twice I have seen the TV turn off and restart, including becoming disconnected from the wireless signal.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for continuing to share what you're observing and providing all the information needed.

Our team has continued investigating the issue and is hoping to have a further resolution soon. We'll get back to you once we have an update available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
iamhydrogen
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you Kariza!  Your solution seems to have fixed this issue for me.

0 Kudos
ardeepee
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Who is Kariza, and what is the solution?

kidkrash
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@kidkrash wrote:

@RokuMary-F wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thank you for reporting this issue to Roku Community!

Please help us with the required details below for us to send additional information for the investigation to our engineering team, and once more information is available I'll be sure to let the Community know:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-what are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue or error message
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

We appreciate your patience while we investigated this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary,BuildBuildSystemSystemReport TrackerReport TrackerHopefully this helpful as I really am hoping to see the issue resolved. I have included the additional information from the "Issue report tracker" as requested. Hopefully others do the same and you do not keep getting flamed for not reading the information in previous posts. Good luck.

SiriusXM Version 2.5 build 28

3930x - Roku Express Software version 11.0.0 build 4193-AE

Issue report tracker
Model: 3930X - Roku Express
Serial numer: X00400P0SCF5 (S0083110SCF5)
Software version: 11.0.0 build 4193-AE
Timestamp: 2022-06-02T21:24:02z
Issue ID: F5-220-164

I have the issue anytime I play any SiriusXM station below 1000 on my Roku Express. Unable to reproduce the issue using my TCL Branded televisions or the Android app on my phone and tablet.

0 Kudos
iamhydrogen
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Well, now I cannot find the post that I responded to but luckily I took a photo on my phone so I could walk it out to the TV.  On the Roku TV, go to settings, system, then deactivate or adjust "auto power savings".

Hope this helps!  Good Luck

0 Kudos
devonsvoice
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

That would only be an option if you have a Roku TV. My Roku Streaming Stick doesn’t have an “auto power savings” option. 

0 Kudos
rabidbaby
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I have 3 Roku TVs (Sharp, TCL, and RCA), but adjusting the "auto power saving" setting hasn't solved the issue on any of them. They all still exit the SiriusXM app after aprox. 20 minutes. 

0 Kudos