Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Annewright
Reel Rookie

Sick of Offensive Commercials

I love Roku, but I'm grossed out by the Emeril Tailgate add that continuously plays on every channel. I don't want to see a closeup of ugly gold teeth or a man sticking out his tongue. That's so vulgar! I also can't stand listening to the woman screaming, "OMG!" on the Honest Renovations add. Please, can you stop playing those commercials? Please! I don't know how much longer I can stand them.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
PjkPA
Reel Rookie

Re: Sick of Offensive Commercials

Yes I agree… Roku has many very offensive commercials which makes me consider cancelling My Roku. Every show is ruined by offensive commercials … have to mute or hit ‘back’ to not watch.

lcd1701
Reel Rookie

It's not so much offensive as it is nauseatingly repetitive on multiple channels. The same bull**bleep** twice played during every 2 minute break. I'd rather see the "We'll be right back" image with background riff.

Annewright
Reel Rookie

Ugh, I have to do the same thing! I got Roku because I switched from AT&T to Spectrum and couldn't get my channels anymore because my tv isn't compatible. Wondering what other options are out there.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.