Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MacBEZY

Shudder won't live stream

I keep trying to use the Shudder app on my Roku TV and it keeps giving me an error that too many people are using this account and will cut out on the live streams they have constantly running.  I've tried updating the app and logging out and back in again but it's still giving me the error message.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Shudder won't live stream

Hi @MacBEZY

Thanks for the post. 

For the issue you're experiencing with the Shudder channel, we recommend contacting their support team directly for more information and better insight into how their channel works on Roku. They'll be the best ones to help you out with that matter.

You can contact them here: Shudder Support

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Dave1948
Reel Rookie

Re: Shudder Subscription Through Roku Not Working

Cannot access Shudder on Roku. It used to work but not anymore. I think I tried everything such as remove Shudder then add it but nothing works. This appears to be an on-going issue. Perhaps I should drop Roku or maybe Roku needs to drop Shudder. Is there any solution to this?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Shudder Subscription Through Roku Not Working

@Dave1948

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Are you trying to access Shudder through The Roku Channel or the channel directly?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos