Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
giantsfan1976
Channel Surfer

Shipping label for return/replace

I have contacted customer service 5 times to try and send my streambar back to get it replaced under warranty, because letters keep randomly disappearing off of all the screens and the menu. So far I’ve been able to get an RMA number from them with an address to send it to, but they keep saying they’ll send me a prepaid shipping label and that email still hasn’t come after multiple attempts. They just keep telling me “no worries, you will receive the email with 24-48 hours.” Over a week later and no shipping label. I’m not sending this anywhere until I get a shipping label and even then I’ve seen a lot of people say they  never actually get their replacement. I’m done with Roku, after 10 years of using them, their customer service is non-existent. Plenty of other options out there. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.