Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tweetygirl

Selecting an episode to watch from a series on Roku channel

I recently updated to a new Roku device. Since then I cannot choose an episode to watch. Example: I want to watch an episode of '2 Broke Girls'. But I can't start the series over or chose an episode to start with....I only get the choice to resume or start from the beginning of the last episode watched. Anyone else have this problem or can tell me how to navigate to the episode listing?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Smoke5

Re: Selecting an episode to watch from a series on Roku channel

I can't watch 2 Broke Girls at all.. it won't play...

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Smoke5,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about this, and assuredly we'll address this. As a start, could you please confirm if you're only experiencing this issue when accessing 2 Broke Girls, or are other shows/series affected? In addition, is every episode of the series not playing or limited to particular episodes?

Tell us more about this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dsjd1950

We are all experiencing this problem. The series I want to watch on a specific series is NCIS and Strange New World.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dsjd1950,

Thanks for making your first post here in the Roku Community!

It seems like we don't have enough information on this content issue to make a strong suggestion. 

Could you tell us more about this? Are you seeing any missing episodes, seasons, or incorrect content playing?

In addition, under what channel are you accessing these?

Let us know more about this so that we can further assist you.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos