Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Mirroring does not work with my Samsung Smart TV

How do I mirror my iPhone to my Samsung smart TV? My phone does not display my Samsung Smart TV as an option to mirror.  It only shows Roku and it will not mirror.  I have checked that my phone and the TV have the same internet option.  The Roku device is not connected to the Samsung smart TV.  Please help.  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Henry4533

Re: Screen Mirroring does not work with my Samsung Smart TV

Make sure that the device you are trying to mirror is compatible with your Samsung Smart TV. Some devices may have specific requirements or limitations when it comes to screen mirroring. Check the device's documentation or the TV's manual for compatibility information. And ensure that both your device and the Samsung Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Screen mirroring relies on a stable network connection for successful transmission. 

0 Kudos
John1123
Reel Rookie

Re: Screen Mirroring does not work with my Samsung Smart TV

Ensure that your device supports screen mirroring and that your Samsung Smart TV is compatible with screen mirroring technology. Some older TV models may not support certain screen mirroring protocols or require specific apps for mirroring. Both your device and the Samsung Smart TV need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Verify that both devices are connected and have a stable network connection.

0 Kudos