Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vakko
Roku Guru

Re: Scary movie images on home Screen… is this really necessary?

@Ekwillis  I never said it needs one. If you want to suggest that feature head over here. 

https://community.roku.com/t5/Suggest-a-Feature/bd-p/Wishlist

Ekwillis
Channel Surfer

@Vakko  The team at Roku has kindly already reached out to me, and I feel like my voice has been heard. 

0 Kudos
Vakko
Roku Guru

@Ekwillis  That isn’t the team. You should post in the suggestion area. But unless millions request it nothing will ever come of it. Your child will be 20 before any changes are made. 

Ekwillis
Channel Surfer

@VakkoThanks for your concern but I actually have been contacted further about it. I provided them more info and they seem genuinely concerned. I don’t know if anything will be done about it but at least I’ve said what I have to say.  

0 Kudos
Hannah-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Vakko! Thank you for suggesting the "Request a Feature" page here in the Community to @Ekwillis. While it's a great way to suggest changes, we always encourage users to reach out here in the Community so that our Community Experts, fellow Roku users, and Roku Support can help. If you ever have any issues, let us know. We're here for you! 

Sallverce

Why is this a private issue. this was months ago and still no solution?