Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MAW22481

[SOLVED] TNT app showing error message after Roku update

Jump to solution

Roku did a software update and now the tnt app is saying it’s not available in my area……have no idea what’s going on????

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: TNT app after Roku update

Jump to solution

We apologize for the issue and believe the channel is fully resolved. If you're still experiencing troubles with channel playback on TNT, TBS, PBS, or CNN, please restart your device from the Settings menu by navigating to Home > Settings > System > Power > Restart.

We're going to go ahead and close this thread now, but if you're still experiencing an issue after performing a restart from the settings menu, go ahead and start up a new thread and let us know what you're seeing.

Thanks!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Booourns

Jump to solution

Me too! Frustrating!

help10

Jump to solution

What's happening with TNT?  Very frustrating!!

Jump to solution

Me too, TNT not available in my area?? It was available yesterday. 

jeffielover
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Me too!!!  I uninstalled and reinstalled it reset the modem everything nothing fixed it.  I wanted to watch the NBA FINALS!!!

PAB65
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

HELP need to see if Boston will make History. Is Roku Working to resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
FakeJackBlack
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine is not working either. I get the same location based error.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Roku Community users,

We appreciate you informing us that you've been having this trouble with playing content on the Watch TNT channel after receiving the software update. We would like to know how to identify and resolve any playback issues.

We recommend starting performing the below steps and see if you can resolve the issue:

1. Remove the channel from the Roku device
  2. Power cycle the Roku device, by disconnecting it from the power cable and reconnecting the device back to the power
  3. Re-add the channel back to the Roku device

One additional suggestion we would like for you to try by performing a system update. You can check for a manual system update by navigating to Home > Settings > System > System update > Check now. and see if you notice any difference.

For more troubleshooting steps with any channel playback issue, follow our Support link: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

Please let us know if the issue is fixed or reply back to the thread for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JDDjr

Jump to solution

Having same issue did what was recommend and still not working 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JDDjr,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We would be happy to look further into this issue but we will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• When did this issue first start occurring?
  • Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
  • Do you receive any error codes or messages? If yes, please let us know.
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos