Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLVED! - Plex hanging at 33% with all videos with EAC3 EAC audio Plex recently stopped playing

I had the 33% load problem after the Plex app had updated on Roku.

I found, at least for me, some settings had changed on all my Roku's.

When I went into the app settings and turned ON "Allow MPEG2", I was then able to stream to my Roku.

However, I can't get my Blu-Rays to play anymore (they used to before the new app, now those are stuck at 33%). Not sure what to do to get those to play, as I didn't have a problem before. Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: SOLVED! - Plex hanging at 33% with all videos with EAC3 EAC audio Plex recently stopped playing

Hello @galacticthunder

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We appreciate your efforts in finding a solution to the issue you encountered with the updated Plex app on Roku. Regarding the issue with your Blu-Ray player, we suggest that you try resetting the player and Roku device, then set it up again with your TV. This may resolve any compatibility issues. 

If the issue persists, keep us posted on what you find out and any additional information you may have for our support team to look into this further. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Lehose

Re: SOLVED! - Plex hanging at 33% with all videos with EAC3 EAC audio Plex recently stopped playing

This got things working for me. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Wta

I have the same issue with a Roku / Plex getting stuck at 33%   This video is coming from a Plex Server running on a Synology NAS solution (everything has been updated to the latest release)

When I play the same video on the Plex app on the smart TV, it plays with no problem

When I play the same video on the Plex app on my iPad, it plays with no problem

When I play the same video on a web browser, it plays with no problem.

0 Kudos