Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumble app error message "an unexpected problem (but not server timeout or HTTP error) has been det

For the past few weeks, when trying to view channels on Rumble app I get an error message "an unexpected problem (but not server timeout or HTTP error) has been detected.  This occurs on most channels on the app.  I've deleted app and reinstalled, done updates, etc.  I've emailed Rumble support and they said they are looking into it.  I've contacted my ISP and they say everything looks good on their end.  This occurs when streaming on TV.  Anyone else have similar problem?

3 REPLIES 3
ignaciomd

Re: Rumble app error message "an unexpected problem (but not server timeout or HTTP error) has

yes its happening to us too .

Mmigneri17

Re: Rumble app error message "an unexpected problem (but not server timeout or HTTP error) has

I am also having same issues and have done everything from resetting Roku, deleting app, reset, install app and login. Nothing. Reset modem and router, still nothing. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Rumble app error message "an unexpected problem (but not server timeout or HTTP error) has be...

Hi Community users,

Thank you for getting in touch, and we apologize for any difficulty.

It seems like we've exhausted every necessary troubleshooting step, and we'll need reinforcement from the channel team for further assistance.

Most of the channels on Roku are handled and managed directly by the channel support team. Roku only hosts the channels available on the platform.

You can contact Rumble support here.

All the best,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos