Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wendykf
Reel Rookie

Rokus Disrespect & disregard for their customers with the Spanish commercials

Now they've increased to at least one but usually two of them every commercial break...I live in Florida where speaking Spanish is shoved down our throats !! I should not have it FORCED on me in my own home..this is America !  The language is English !  Plain and simple.  It's great if it doesn't bother you but having to listen to it at every commercial break puts me in an unpleasant mood...I mute them and then end up missing parts of my shows and all the other commercials Roku is paid to show so no advertiser gets my attention ...looks like my 2 Roku will be on eBay soon it's increasing to where all of them will be in Spanish...Xfinity has my Internet I'm making it a package deal now !  I think Roku has a lot of oversized balls to do this in the first place I hope rest of u get rid of yours get fire TV cable or satellite, YouTube TV, or Hulu live. There are many choices out there !!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos