Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrsNut
Streaming Star

Re: Roku updated and have lost all my Antenna channels.

Jump to solution

How exactly do you expect I provide you with a picture or video of the fact that my antenna channels don't stay put? To get my antenna channels, I have to go through the procedure of settings/tv source/antenna/hide streaming channels. Then my antenna channels are right there where I left them. They are still in the favorites as well. Then if I go back to my home screen, back to settings/tv/source/antenna and UNcheck hide streaming channels, then at that point ALL my channels are available, including my antenna channels, streaming channels, favorites etc. UNTIL I turn off the tv and turn it back on and it repeats itself. It's apparent I am not the only one having the same issue. I've read the threads and searched the net enough to see this is an issue on ROKU's end. It seems pretty straightforward and you shouldn't need a picture or video to go with it. I already have to go through enough just to watch a show, I suggest reading all the same issues and finding a fix.

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention and sincerely regret to hear about the trouble and inconvenience this may have caused.

We will be coordinating this with the appropriate Roku team for further investigation and find you the best resolution possible. With this being said, kindly provide us with the following details below so we can create a report ticket effectively:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Zip code

We'll be anticipating your response as we are more than eager to fix this as soon as possible as your satisfaction and convenience are what we always aim for. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Golfer61
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I could not get an ID number.

43” Roku Select Series 4K TV Model 43R4A5R

Serial #X01200V78P9A

linked 12/29/23

software 12.5.0 build 4177-ET

hardware ID G845X

Device ID SONR43978PA

0 Kudos
MrsNut
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I have to go to every TV in my home to get you this or just 1? It is happening on all 5. Two of the 5 are on Roku stick, the other 3 are just Roku TVs. Also for comparison, my Vizio that I use for my PC monitor, doesn't seem to have the issue, it holds all channels. I will wait for reply

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you, @Golfer61.

Rest assured that we will forward this to our relevant Roku team for further review. 

In the meantime, could you please include your zip code?

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for your response, @MrsNut.

In this case, you can provide us with that information on at least one of your devices. Kindly please include the Tracker ID and zip code.

We'll be waiting!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Golfer61
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Semi-retired
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Golfer 61,

The next time you get the air channels to appear on the menu mark every air channel as a favorite.

Then the next time that happens, just select the favorite channels list on the left side of the channel listing and select the channel from there when it suddenly disappears.

0 Kudos
bbwv
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

TCL Model 32S327

Serial # YM00UU878259

Device ID JDX2AU878259

OS 12.5.0 build 4176-48

ONN Model 100012590

Serial # YM001M690863

Device ID LCX001690863

OS 12.5.0 build 4176-AN

Zip Code 26175

0 Kudos
Golfer61
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I just tried that and they go away after watching a station. No good.

0 Kudos