Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NosieRosie
Level 7

Roku stuck on loading screen

Updated my roku and had been stuck on the loading screen (saying “Roku”). I have unplugged it and even let it sit unplugged for almost an hour, I also have pushed the reset button 2 times now. What’s next?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku stuck on loading screen

You didn't say what Roku model you have.  This is important information  for anybody trying to help you.

If you have a model with an SD memory card installed, try removing it and restarting the Roku.  Corrupted memory cards have been known to be a cause of the problem you describe.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos