Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jg26

Roku search is not working again

Roku Home Screen search is not working again.   Network connections and system upgrade are fine.  Existing channels work.   Can’t search or add new channels from Home Screen. 

Labels (1)
7 REPLIES 7
AUTiger7222
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku search is not working again

Yep. I'm having the same issue. Tried both Roku TVs and a Roku Ultra. Everything is updated. Search function worked earlier but I just tried it again and now it's not working at all. "No search results" is all that pops up regardless of what I type in. Frustrating.

destruk
Streaming Star

Also impacts The Roku Channel - says the content has expired. You can enter the roku channel from the ad on the home screen, but no content appears.

Iron_p

I'm having the same issue. I think I'm going to try to unplug it for a few minutes since system reset didn't work either. Might just be their system is having temporary problems though. 

0 Kudos
jl4532990
Channel Surfer

How do you update?

0 Kudos
simbaleon

Currently, the "Search" feature is not working. no matter how many letters I type in, the immediate response is "no search results".

All the others  "what to watch" "Live TV" "featured Free" "Streaming Store" "Sports" and "Search"  do not load at all. they just display four blank boxes and under each box are the words "failed to load content. press ok to reload". 

I've had this Roku for numerous years and this is the first serious issue I've had with it. 

hopefully these issues will be fixed soon

Chevy0

Mine either what is going on?? Does this happen alot?? I just got my roku like a month ago and it's never happened before....

jl4532990
Channel Surfer

Not usually they did hold it hostage about 6 weeks ago and made people agree to their terms that you won't sue them no matter what happens etc

0 Kudos