Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gina1211

Roku for Disney Elctr charge $78.78 plus a foreign transaction fee of $2.36

I have a charge of $78.78 plus the foreign transaction fee. I checked my Roku account… no charges there. I checked my Disney plus account and only the monthly fee shows up there. My step sons have my Disney log in info… is there a way they could have bought something there? My billing information on Roku is not where the charge went… it went to the card I have on file with Disney plus. I can’t even track down how something was charged. Could this just be a total scam?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku for Disney Elctr charge $78.78 plus a foreign transaction fee of $2.36

Hi @Gina1211, we hear you and are glad that you reached out! It looks like you're receiving charges for Disney+ as well as a foreign transaction fee. We'll be reaching out through direct message to get more information on this and try to get to the bottom of what might be happening. Please keep an eye on your inbox here on the Roku Community for our message so we can help you out.