Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdspriggs34
Channel Surfer

Roku doesn’t care about it’s customers

@Roku y’all need to fix your live tv. I’m sick of trying to watch certain channels. The current and longest ongoing being channel 741 and its in Spanish! I’m NOT Hispanic and I DON’T speak Spanish! All of my settings are correct. The problem is on Roku! Its’s been like this for 3 THREE YEARS!! Fix it Already! Yall overprice **bleep**, collect all this money for JUNK service. I’d hate to see how the free stuff is going. Smh. F I X   I T ! ! !

3 REPLIES 3
RokuBen
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku doesn’t care about it’s customers

Channel 741 in the The Roku Channel live TV guide is AMC's The Walking Dead Universe.  This channel was added in November of 2022, about 15 months ago.  I just checked and the audio on this channel is English.  I also looked in the accessibility menu and I don't see a choice to use an alternate audio track.

Are you talking about a channel on another service like Pluto TV or DirecTV that you're viewing with your Roku device?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@RokuBen, check out this thread:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channels-viewing/Why-is-channel-741-The-Walking-Dead-Universe-in-Spani...

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuBen
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks.  I got this re-reported to the TRC operations team.

0 Kudos