Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku apps and Disney+ not working in my roku device in Saudi Arabia

Jump to solution

I bought my ruko TV from the US and when I bought it to Saudi Arabia I have noticed that some apps stopped working.

is there a way to change my region because it didn't give the middle east as an option for my region?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku apps and Disney+ not working in my roku device in Saudi Arabia

Jump to solution

Hey @Luluthelilly

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please be advised that Saudi Arabia is not an officially supported region for Roku which is why you are unable to access some channels.

Any Roku Player or TV can be activated to any Roku account, however, channel availability/access will vary from region to region. Channels that are currently available in any given region are certified for the Roku devices sold in that region.

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about which Roku devices they support their channel (app) on in your current region.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku apps and Disney+ not working in my roku device in Saudi Arabia

Jump to solution

Hey @Luluthelilly

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please be advised that Saudi Arabia is not an officially supported region for Roku which is why you are unable to access some channels.

Any Roku Player or TV can be activated to any Roku account, however, channel availability/access will vary from region to region. Channels that are currently available in any given region are certified for the Roku devices sold in that region.

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about which Roku devices they support their channel (app) on in your current region.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos