Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lnethers

Roku app problem using a Roku Premiere.

My Roku Premiere works fine except on the Roku App. When searching for a program, unit tends to scroll past the desired program. I can’t seem to stop it. The other Roku Premiere that I have on another TV works. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku app problem using a Roku Premiere.

@Lnethers-

When you say "the Roku app" are you referring to:

• the Roku remote app on a mobile device?
  • The Roku Channel on your problem Premiere?

You may just need to restart your problem Roku after receiving an update to your Roku software.

Depending on your Roku model you'll find the "System restart" option under "Settings > System > Power" or if you don't have a "Power" option, under "Settings > System".

If a restart doesn't do it, or if you don't have sufficient control with the remote to navigate the Roku menus, you can also restart by pulling the power plug to the Roku for a few seconds then plugging it back in and waiting for it to restart.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos