Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeyW
Reel Rookie

Roku Ultra Freezing After Bouncing Logo

I am also having the same issue, nothing I’ve done has worked, resetting it, changing power source, turning off the wifi. The screen just goes black after the logo stops bouncing.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Ultra Freezing After Bouncing Logo

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @MikeyW!

We appreciate you reaching out for support and for trying to troubleshoot your Roku player. No worries! We're here to lend a hand and further assist you with this.

Before we proceed, it seems like you have multiple devices linked to your Roku account, could you please confirm which Roku player are you having this issue with? Does this happen to all of them? In addition, when did you first observe this behavior happening

We'll be anticipating your response as we are more than eager to help you fix this.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MikeyW
Reel Rookie

I was able to talk to your customer service and they have dealt with it. Thank you for the reply though!

To answer what you asked though, it was the 4K one that I purchased 2023. The other two are not having any problems that I know of at this time. I also noticed that the stick started to struggle about 2-3 months ago, but this was the first time where it completely stopped working.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you so much for updating us, @MikeyW.

We appreciate your cooperation as we try to resolve your concern.

Feel free to post here in the Community if you need assistance in any way. We'd be more than happy to continue doing so. We hope you get everything sorted out soon!

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos