Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pooley

Roku Disney + without ads

I just subscribed to Disney + and it charged my account but everytime I try to log in it will not and keeps saying subscription does not exist. I've deleted the app,updated my TV and nothing is seeming to work. I've decided to discontinue my subscription at this point. All of my other channels I've subscribed to work. This is very disappointing. I'm pretty sure I can't get a refund or can I? I need help please.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Disney + without ads

@pooley-

• Where did you subscribe to Disney+?  Through Roku?  Directly with Disney?  Through a 3rd party other than Roku?
  • How are you trying to accesss Disney?  Through Roku's The Roku Channel?  Thru the dedicated Disney+ channel app on Roku?
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos