Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexSF
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Channel’s Paramount+ missing Halo episodes

All of the Halo series episodes now appear on the Roku Channel. 

However, the paywall now requires the Paramount+ and Showtime bundle to watch them. 

Pretty sure the Halo series should only require Paramount+ to watch. 

0 Kudos
MABL48
Channel Surfer

You don’t need to have paramount n showtime to watch all episodes 3-5 of HALO just subscribe only to paramount +

0 Kudos
AlexSF
Channel Surfer

We are specifically subscribed to Paramount+ through the Roku Channel. 

When we open the Roku Channel and select the Halo series, the episodes (which have all been listed now) have a $ icon.

When we select any of these episodes to play, a screen appears prompting us to signup for the Paramount+ with Showtime package. 

Note: Our Paramount+ subscription is through the Roku Channel.
Our subscription does not grant access to Paramount+ when using the Paramount+ app. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@AlexSF,

Thanks for the update!

We'll check for more information about this. I sent you a PM for further assistance.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MABL48
Channel Surfer

Well I unsubscribed from ROKU channel and just subscribed to paramount plus and problem resolved 

0 Kudos
bikerj
Reel Rookie

I appear to have paramount+ on roku and it's missing episodes 3 -5 just like the others. I don't see any dollar signs as another subscriber claimed to have. I've also looked for updates, and my box tells me I'm all up to date.

So, what gives? I'm paying $13/month for **bleep** I can't even watch!

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bikerj,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. We understand you are having problems with the missing episodes on Paramount Plus. We would be happy to look further into this issue, but we need more details. Kindly provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version or build is it? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button.)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Troubleshooting steps you have taken to try resolving the issue.

Please keep us posted with the details.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Blixaman

I am missing these same episodes of Halo too! What gives? How are Paramount+ and Roku so poorly linked? I can't even kill the Roku version of Paramount+ off my TV now to just use the Paramount+ one only. Every time I boot the Paramount+ app and hit Get Started there is a complaint telling me Im already signed into P+ on the device. So I literally have no way to watch these missing episodes. Super super frustrating. At this point I'm thinking I will never use the Roku subscription service again, for any channel if I can possibly help it.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community, @Blixaman!

It is greatly appreciated that you've brought this to our attention and we'd be more than happy to further review your concern about the missing episodes when streaming Halo on the standalone Paramount+ app or through The Roku Channel. 

Before we proceed, since you've mentioned that an error message was prompted on your screen when trying to access the Paramount+ app, have you tried reaching out to the channel providers themselves and letting them review your account login credentials? 

In addition, rest assured that we will coordinate the missing episodes under The Roku Channel to our relevant team for further review and correction. 

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated as we work on this. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bikerj
Reel Rookie

what in the world is wrong with you people?  I am not having any problems with captions or peloton, which I don't even use.  I said that I am another subscriber not seeing all the halo episodes in season 1  through the paramount+ channel on Roku.

What on God's green earth are you all smoking?

0 Kudos