Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexSF
Channel Surfer

Roku Channel’s Paramount+ missing Halo episodes

Subscribed to Paramount+ through the Roku Channel. 
Halo series is missing episodes 3, 4, and 5.

0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Channel’s Paramount+ missing Halo episodes

Hi, @AlexSF

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us, and we'd like to confirm some details for us to better assist. Could you please confirm if you're directly subscribed to Paramount+ or through Roku Pay? Since we've checked the information on our end, it seems that your subscription is directly through Paramount+.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MABL48
Channel Surfer

I'm subscribed to Paramount + Roku and episodes 3-5 aren't showing then I signed on Paramount + then continued to watch until 4 now the app on TV those episodes not showing up so wth is going on that's why I subscribed to this to watch HALO...I'm pissed

0 Kudos
AlexSF
Channel Surfer

It’s exactly as I stated in op. 
Another family member is subscribed to Paramount+ through the Roku channel. 
Halo series is missing episodes. 

Confirmed you don’t even have to be subscribed to check. 
Open The Roku Channel. 
Search Halo. 
Select the Halo series that’s on Paramount+
Episodes 1, 2 then 6, 7, 8, 9 are listed. 

MABL48
Channel Surfer

Ok so wth is Roku going to do about this issue? I tried to sign on PARAMOUNT + to watch it n I saw episode 4 then I went back on PARAMOUNT + again now I can't even get on that app alone to watch any shows period even though I'm under PARAMOUNT + with Roku...so wth

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @community users,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We'd like to investigate further this issue that you're experiencing. Could you send us a photo or video of your running problem?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MABL48
Channel Surfer

I spoke to ROKU CSR and I had to unsubscribe from paramount with roku and subscribe to paramount + alone to watch all episodes so that's what I did...problem solved 

AlexSF
Channel Surfer

Appreciate the reply, however our household was taking advantage of the Black Friday 2 month sale which wasn’t available for us through the Paramount+ app (we had used it the previous year I guess)… we had to subscribe through the Roku Channel.

Although all Halo episodes appear in the Paramount+ app, those subscribing to Paramount+ through the Roku Channel are still unable to access all the Halo episodes. 

Roku should be able to fix this issue easily. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AlexSF,

Thanks for sharing this information with us!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're experiencing. Please try to update the channel by highlighting the channel tile, pressing the star button on your Roku remote, and selecting check for updates.

Let us know how it works, and we will continue to assist you further.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MABL48
Channel Surfer

Well I was informed by CSR at Roku that some episodes on certain channels may not show up on Roku and advised me to sign up with Paramount + to watch all episodes 

0 Kudos