Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaynedoe
Reel Rookie

Roku Channel "Cannot Access Program"

I’m having the same issue with a certain subscription channel

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jaynedoe,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention about having trouble accessing channels. Would you mind elaborating on the issue you've been experiencing? When did the issue occur? Are you getting an error code or message? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jaynedoe
Reel Rookie

I reset my Roku express box. Restarted it a few times. Reset and restarted my tv, signed out then signed back in 

0 Kudos
Jaynedoe
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Channel "Cannot Access Program"

It’s giving that message for only 1 of my subscription Channels and that’s Peacock TV

0 Kudos
Jaynedoe
Reel Rookie

The issue started Tuesday 8/8

0 Kudos
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Channel "Cannot Access Program"

Hi @Jaynedoe,

Thank you for keeping us posted! 

We completely understand that you're having an issue with accessing a program. Would you mind if you give more information about the issue you've been experiencing? Are you currently subscribed to the Peacock TV stand-alone channel or through the Roku channel? Once we have this information, we can do further investigation. We are looking forward to your response.
Thanks,
Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos