Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Channel. Weird Continue Watching issue.

what do you mean when the issue occurs?  It's constant.  The app isn't working right for continue watching.    I did the issue ID thing and, other than what I've already sent, this is the additonal info:

GC version 10.4.45

timestamp 2024-01-08T20:49:54Z

Issue ID X6-011-329

note: this is on the 2nd Roku express I have.  The previous infor was from the 1st Roku.  IDK if that matters because the app has the same items saved and same items in continue watching.  (??) 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@dragonboots2005,

Thanks for the update!

We'll handle it from here, and I'll send this to the relevant Roku team for more assessment.

While we continue to investigate, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

With regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

Still not working or saving shows.  Tonight, for example, it did not save Quantum Leap under continue watching and in the episode list for season 3 one episode said 'undefined episode' I tried to go back to make sure it said that but it wasn't there the next time I looked.  Also does not put Family Affair, Two Broke Girls & Third Watch in continue watching after watching a FULL episode and on to the next one.  Still doesn't save Ice Road Truckers.  It DID save In The Heat of the Night and a movie called Crossing Over.  Why is this app like this?  It's really annoying.  

0 Kudos
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

seems to be a glitch between continue watching & watch it again.  I have NO watch it again catagory and have not for a while it seems like.  I exited the app & go back in to see if will appear(have to do that with continue watching also) but it did not matter it still had no watch it again catagory.

0 Kudos
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

wow really dissapointing that Roku can't or won't fix this issue.  It NEVER puts Ice Road Truckers, 2 Broke Girls & other shows in continue watching.  NEVER.  Hitting the "*' on the remote it will say 'remove from continue watching' - there's nothing to remove because it's NEVER there.

what a piece of c\r\a\p

0 Kudos
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

I guess nobody is gonna fix this issue huh?  what a joke.  

0 Kudos

Same happens with over half of the things I try to watch on Roku.. it's ridiculous to have to go and re search a series I'm watching every time I want continue watching it.. happens with at least half of the things I watch on Roku.. not to mention my Roku constantly telling me it's not connected for no reason.. and then having to be reset at least two or three times a week.. and it's not the Wi-Fi 🤷 it definitely the roku.. it's beyond frustrating

0 Kudos