Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMedlock83
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Channel - Saved List Row is Gone

I also just talked to my parents, they have a HiSense Roku TV, and they opened the Roku Channel, and their Saved List row has disappeared as well. 

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

@JMedlock83 

Probably an issue with the Roku servers then.  Contact them here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

And FYI, Roku does not manufacture the RokuTV sets themselves.  The integrated RokuOS system is licensed to the TV manufacturer.  In this case, you’d also have to contact the TV manufacturer, in addition to Roku’s support page. Here you go: https://www.hisense-usa.com/contact

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@JMedlock83 

Yes, this issue occurs sometimes.  Currently on my RokuTV and my Roku devices (the two others I checked), the Save List is still there.  We will get a few more users likely that will begin posting that the Save List has disappeared over the next couple of days.  

Just comes in spurts.  Last occurrence of this behavior was about 3 months or so.  Very likely both you and your parents will see it back tomorrow (2 days tops if past experience holds true).  If longer than that, then I would post a follow-up to this post as something different is occuring.

But since you saw your Save List online, seems very similar to past occurences. Likely just a Roku gremlin or glitch in syncing.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Michelle3
Roku Guru

I find the word “gremlin” to be hilarious.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
JMedlock83
Binge Watcher

Still no luck. I hope the Saved List Row returns soon.  It's difficult to watch my shows, cuz I have to search for them every time.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@JMedlock83 

Can try the Remove, Restart, Reinstall procedure for the Roku Channel. (always worth a shot).

1. Remove Roku Channel.

2. Perform System Restart. (Settings/System/Power/System Restart or Settings/System/System Restart)

3. Reinstall the Roku Channel.

----

Are you able to add anything to the Save List?  Try selecting a show and see if an option "Add to Save List" appears that may trigger the Save List to Reappear after performing above steps.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

JMedlock83
Binge Watcher

@AvsGunnar wrote:

@JMedlock83 

Can try the Remove, Restart, Reinstall procedure for the Roku Channel. (always worth a shot).

1. Remove Roku Channel.

2. Perform System Restart. (Settings/System/Power/System Restart or Settings/System/System Restart)

3. Reinstall the Roku Channel.

----

Are you able to add anything to the Save List?  Try selecting a show and see if an option "Add to Save List" appears that may trigger the Save List to Reappear after performing above steps.

No luck

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

@JMedlock83  Well then I guess you’re gonna have to wait until Roku Inc. fixes this issue.
~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
JMedlock83
Binge Watcher

@Michelle3 wrote:

@JMedlock83  Well then I guess you’re gonna have to wait until Roku Inc. fixes this issue.
~ Jordan

They need to hurry up. . lol

0 Kudos
JMedlock83
Binge Watcher

The Saved list row has returned