Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMedlock83
Binge Watcher

Roku Channel - Saved List Row is Gone

Hey Everyone. I've had my Roku 4K stick for over a month now, and I had a bunch of shows saved to the "Saved List" row. Today, I turned on my Roku, and the Saved List row is not there. What happened?  Can I get it back?

28 REPLIES 28
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Channel - Saved List Row is Gone

I have no idea what you’re talking about as of currently.  Do you know where the Saved List row was when you had it on your Roku?  I’ve never had a Saved List row on my Roku before, so any information about it would be more helpful.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
JMedlock83
Binge Watcher

It's on the "Roku Channel". My bad. I should have been more specific. 

Michelle3
Roku Guru

So the Saved List row should still be on that channel right?  If so then problem solved! 🙂

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
JMedlock83
Binge Watcher

It's not. It disappeared. 

Michelle3
Roku Guru

@JMedlock83 

Well that’s a bummer.  I’m going to have to tag @RokuDanny-R, so that he can help you more in this situation.

~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@JMedlock83 

This issue occasionally appears and is normally temporary (usually a day or so).  I believe that when the daily automatic Roku update occurs, you will find that the Save List will be restored.  You can also try a Manual System Update (Settings/System/System Update), but this is not always successful.

It seems to be a synching issue and occurs more with devices plugged into USB power that are powered down with the TV, thereby missing the daily update check.

If you go to the online Roku Channel and login you should see your Save List there.  If so, this is typical of what others have experienced and you will likely see it return to your device in a day or so. (https://therokuchannel.roku.com/)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

JMedlock83
Binge Watcher

@AvsGunnar 

Yeah I can still see the Save List online.  You said "USB". Do you mean "HDMI"?  I have the Roku 4K stick and it's connected via HDMI

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

@JMedlock83  No, he means USB, like the Roku device is powered through the TV’s USB port.  HDMI only provides video and audio, and not power.  That issue would probably not occur if you connected it through the wall outlet.  

~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
JMedlock83
Binge Watcher

@Michelle3 

oh ok. . . My Roku is plugged in to an electrical outlet (surge protector). 

0 Kudos