Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Channel Removed?????????

Rivolut

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10

Roku Channel Removed???????????

Rivolut player 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Channel Removed?

Hi @1686036754lua,

Thanks for your post.

We want to take a step toward assisting you with your device, but the information you have provided may limit our ability to do so. Would you mind elaborating on this for us? Is there an error message you've been receiving? What have you done so far?

With a few more details, we can provide an accurate resolution. We're hoping for your response.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Roku Channel Removed?????????

O meu também foi removido rivolut play .

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Channel Removed???????????

@1686036754luaand @Juniorresgate :

Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
asegura074

Re: Roku Channel Removed?

i paid 6 euros for this channel and now is gone  

marceloziglioli
Reel Rookie

roku is the worst ever, never again, android or google tv is the one to go for, i have paid 6 euro for this app, as roku do not provide any (0) iptv player for free, while android u can do whatever u wish with your tv. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @marceloziglioli,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused you. This is not what we aim for. We do not have enough details from your original message to make a practical suggestion.

Could you tell us more about the issue you are running into? With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
marceloziglioli
Reel Rookie

For some reason rivolut player was removed from my application in my tv, it says channel removed, the same as all the other posts. Pls provide iptv players for free as all other brands do such as Samsung, LG, android tv and so on.

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Roku has thousands of free IPTV channels including The Roku Channel, Pluto, Crackle, Plex, freevee, Kanopy, hoopla, tubi etc.  I mean IPTV in the literal sense of “Internet Protocol Television”. 

Sometimes “IPTV” is used as a codeword for “stuff we don’t have the legal rights to”.  Roku will stop that when they discover it.  And it says this right in their developer terms so anyone hosting content they don’t own can’t say they were surprised.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos