Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoddyRick
Reel Rookie

Roku Channel Pixelated Display

Hello,

I'm having a similar issue with the show "The Good Fight".  It started pixelating really bad after season 4, episode 4.  We couldn't finish the remainder of the season.  With a ton of dismay, we skipped to season 5.  Got all the way to episode 3 and it started pixelating AGAIN.  The sound comes in just fine but the video is terrible.

@dragonboots2005 @CD707  - Was your issue ever resolved?

@RokuJanadeeK - Was this issue resolved?  If so, how?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Channel glitches SEPT 2023

Hi, @RoddyRick

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us. We'll forward this information to the appropriate Roku team for investigation of this case. Once more information is available, we'll make sure to provide an update here.

Also, in what channel/app are you accessing this content?

We look forward to your response, and hope for your understanding and patience as we work on this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
RoddyRick
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Channel glitches SEPT 2023

Hi @RokuTakashi.

I wanted to reach out to you to confirm if this issue has been officially resolved.   I've tested a few episodes that were giving me problems and it appears the issue has went away.  I'm still combing through episodes I initially had issues with.

Thank you.

0 Kudos