Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ECAsh
Binge Watcher

Roku Channel FLUB, Niko and the sword of light. is NOT correct

Jump to solution

Roku Channel

Program Niko and the Sword of Light

Is NOT playing Niko and the sword of light.

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/a2f0821c4232541cb5a5bed1fad7e458/niko-and-the-sword-of-light...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ECAsh
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Channel FLUB, Niko and the sword of light. is NOT correct

Jump to solution

Please DO NOT post support questions in this section of the Community—they will be moderated. Visit the Roku Player Support, Roku TV, or Roku Audio categories to post any support or help related questions. 

ROKU SUCKS..

CS is for hardware..  ONLY.  It has nothing to do with the Channels and programming.

Iv tried twitter, FB, and searched for any other access to GET them to FIX the DATA.  ITS NOT MY ROKU.  Link I gave is to the internet...  SEEE!

Sorry Jan, you arnt going to find anyone to help Are you?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for sharing this observation with us @ECAsh,

We value your insight and truly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please be informed that our appropriate Roku team is eager to act immediately. Rest assured that the movie mentioned with a discrepancy has already been noted. We'll update this community discussion as soon as new information becomes available.

We appreciate your patience as our team carefully examines this problem. Let us know if you need any other assistance besides this.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ECAsh
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Please DO NOT post support questions in this section of the Community—they will be moderated. Visit the Roku Player Support, Roku TV, or Roku Audio categories to post any support or help related questions. 

ROKU SUCKS..

CS is for hardware..  ONLY.  It has nothing to do with the Channels and programming.

Iv tried twitter, FB, and searched for any other access to GET them to FIX the DATA.  ITS NOT MY ROKU.  Link I gave is to the internet...  SEEE!

Sorry Jan, you arnt going to find anyone to help Are you?

0 Kudos