Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LimboJim

Roku Channel Autoplay - how to shut it off?

So I signed up for Paramount Plus via the Roku channel because it offers 30 days free versus the 7 days if you sign up directly through Paramount.  Paramount's own app offers an autoplay shut-off option, but the Roku channel does not. 

Am I missing something? I don't think I am, I searched for quite a while.  Does anyone here know how to turn off autoplay in the Roku channel?

I never liked autoplay after episodes end, and shut it off on apps like Max and Netflix, but the Roku channel offers no such option.  Same with Apple TV Plus, don't know why they don't have the sense to let people shut autoplay off...

2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Channel Autoplay - how to shut it off?

Hi @LimboJim 

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We appreciate you giving us this feedback. We hear you and we will make sure to pass this along to the appropriate Roku team, as your quality experience is what we're aiming for. 

If there's anything else we can be of assistance with, let us know, and we'd be more than willing to do so as we are committed to finding a solution to your concerns.

All the best,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CD7
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Channel Autoplay - how to shut it off?

Same here, I cannot turn off the autoplay, which means I will no longer watch much of anything on the Roku channel. The LOUD commercials also nail in Roku channel coffin for me.

0 Kudos