Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EllieB9214

Roku Channel App Settings Sync Across Devices Please

Roku Channel App developers: please add the ability to sync settings for the Roku Channel app across Roku devices. 

I would like to use the Roku Channel > Live TV app on all 4 Roku devices (Roku streaming sticks) in my home but I am not willing to go through the hassle of hiding and favoriting channels on each device separately since it appears the app is not smart enough to sync settings from one device to another under the same login.  I am logged into each of my 4 Roku devices using the same Roku account.  This should be a basic feature request if Roku wants the community to use this app/service more widely.  Thank you, in advance, for considering this feature request.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Channel App Settings Sync Across Devices Please

Hi @EllieB9214,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for getting our attention, and we totally hear you. Also, we appreciate your input and rest assured that we'll pass this information with the team so that they can review it.

Once again, your feedback is valuable to us.

If there's anything we can further assist you with, please let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos