Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simon_Templar
Roku Guru

Re: Remove "Live TV" tile from a Roku Ultra (v12.0.0 build 4184-46)

@Anonymous - That's quite comical, though not in the way you intended.  After you lashed out at me the last time, I responded and set you straight.  I was willing to let that matter go, figuring maybe you'd had a bad day.  It happens.  But, it seems like it was more than just one bad day.

You don't run this forum, this thread, or me.  Thus, you don't get to tell me what to do.  You can continue railing against me, if you like, but I'm not your enemy.  And, that's not why we're here.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

But you never let it go......

And you don't run any of these other people blowing off steam!

Thank you for the attention! I an jacking to it now.... almost there!!!!!!!! What else you got for me Mama???? Wanna b!tch at me again????? I'm stimulated now!!!!! Wanna play????

Your options are to block (which isn't working), report (which nobody is paying attention to this thread/posting), or ignore and play nice (which you have not done yet on this thread/post, ie controlling those who let off steam..

0 Kudos
JDnTX
Channel Surfer

@Anonymous works for ROKU and is trying to scare people off this chat!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

NOt quite.... but @Simon_Templar thinks "it" does.

0 Kudos
Simon_Templar
Roku Guru

@Anonymous - In what way have I not been nice? Also, I don't understand how or why you think I've tried to be controlling? The only message that could be construed as less than cordial was when I responded to your bizarre allegation that I was pretending to be a Roku employee. Throughout this thread, you've been very insulting, even before you began attacking me. Despite this, my responses have been pretty measured.

We can keep going back and forth for days, weeks, or months, if you like. I have nothing but time. At this point, I'm more intrigued by your anger than our shared Roku complaint. Maybe this will turn into a therapy thread, since Roku isn't likely paying attention. So, go ahead, tell me about your childhood...

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Controlling: "Quit complaining and wait for Roku to answer or contact them!" or something like that. You were not cordial to these people blowing off steam, just because you did not want to see them do so. Not at all fair to them.

Allot of time on your hands:  What no job?  On welfare? My party will take are of that in 2024!

And who said I'm upset? You. You do not live inside of my body and have my brain. You would not know what feelings I have.

Roku is NOT paying attention at all.

And all I was ever asking you to do is SHUT UP and let OTHERS have their say on this issue without you complaining like you have a mental illness issue. Are you OCD, Hoarder disorder, Bi-Polar 1? If so, it shows.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

One more thing, You never apologized for trying to control these people... by saying they should stop posting and get a hold of Roku.... even when some did. Just sayin'.

0 Kudos
Simon_Templar
Roku Guru

From @Anonymous "Controlling: "Quit complaining and wait for Roku to answer or contact them!" or something like that. You were not cordial to these people blowing off steam, just because you did not want to see them do so. Not at all fair to them."

Here is the actual message I posted:

As noted in this thread, Roku has stated they're aware of the issue.  Thus, we have to wait and see if they fix it in a future software release.

Additional complaints in this thread are effectively useless, as I recently read that the Roku employees who do respond here aren't actually Roku Support members.  Rather, they are just "regular" Roku employees.

While it's unlikely to cause Roku to resolve the matter any sooner, the best place to lodge your complaint is here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

From that link, you can lodge a more formal complaint via Chat or E-Mail.

That's quite different that your interpretation.

I did not tell anyone to stop complaining, I merely noted that there's no use in doing so, since Roku was already aware of the issue.  I also provided information to the user (to whom I was responding) on how they could get in touch with Roku Support directly via Chat or E-Mail, since this thread wasn't monitored by a member of Roku's actual Support team.

So, again, I don't see how that's not cordial.

You misinterpreted my message, despite it being quite clear.  Then, you simply doubled-down and tried to manufacture something out of nothing, only I didn't allow you to do so.  And, you keep trying to make mountains out of molehills.

Allot of time on your hands:  What no job?  On welfare? My party will take are of that in 2024!

No job, no welfare, nothing for your party to worry about.

And who said I'm upset? You. You do not live inside of my body and have my brain. You would not know what feelings I have.

Quite true.  I was only going by your behavior.

Roku is NOT paying attention at all.

This is something upon which we can agree.

And all I was ever asking you to do is SHUT UP and let OTHERS have their say on this issue without you complaining like you have a mental illness issue. Are you OCD, Hoarder disorder, Bi-Polar 1? If so, it shows.

Your comments are ironic.

One more thing, You never apologized for trying to control these people... by saying they should stop posting and get a hold of Roku.... even when some did. Just sayin'.

Correct.  That's because I never tried to control anyone or told anyone to stop posting.  It never happened, except in your mind.  However, if it will help matters, then I apologize for what you imagined I said.

What do you say, can we be friends now?  You know, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it!

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Simon_Templar 

And I quote:

As noted in this thread, Roku has stated they're aware of the issue.  Thus, we have to wait and see if they fix it in a future software release.

Additional complaints in this thread are effectively useless, as I recently read that the Roku employees who do respond here aren't actually Roku Support members.  Rather, they are just "regular" Roku employees.

SHUT THE F*CK UP! SIMON. You don't control the thread either. Now stop the bullsh!t or do something about it. Quit whining like a 2 yr old.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Simon_Templar 

Easiest way to stop this is to keep your fingers from complaining again, as you currently are. You are part of the problem. I am too. But I can at least admit it.

0 Kudos