Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OH_Streamer
Binge Watcher

Regular Tiles to Large Tiles

I'm using a Roku Ultra 4660RW and my Roku Channel homepage keeps changing from regular (smaller) to large tiles. I haven't made any changes to my settings and it randomly goes to large tiles when I open the Roku Channel. Then other times it goes back to normal (regular tiles). My system is on V 12.0.0 Build 4184, which it's been on since 5/9/23. 

These large tiles are very annoying and takes too much clicking to navigate around. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Regular Tiles to Large Tiles

Hi @OH_Streamer,

Thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We're happy to assist you with your problem with your Roku Ultra that keeps changing tile sizes. Please try these steps:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.
  5. Select System restart.

If the problem persists, please let us know.

Best regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
OH_Streamer
Binge Watcher

Restarting was the first thing I tried. The tiles change sizes all the time but ONLY on the Roku Channel. It's still doing it, if there was a way to attach a pic, I'd take one and send it to you. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @OH_Streamer,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

A photo would be much appreciated as it would better clarify the issue to us. To attach a photo to this thread, click the "Reply" icon. Then, options will be at the top of the box. Then, navigate to the "Insert Photo" icon on the mini menu. You can now choose to capture or upload a saved photo from your mobile phone or computer using the browser that you've used to access the Roku Community.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos