Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Damascus

Re: What Happened to the Red Green Show??

Jump to solution

It's gone now. If you search for Red Green channel, not Red Green show, you get an error message. Roku has dropped the only two channels I watch on it, can't really see a reason to have one anymore.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Red Green is my normal go-to when I just have a few minutes to devote to it.    I normally go there via the Live TV menu option on the Roku home page.

The Red Green Channel live stream is still there for me, as channel 818 on The Roku Channel.

For me, the Search function from the Roku main screen finds both The Red Green Channel, and all 300 individual episodes of The Red Green Show on The Roku Channel.  

I also recently discovered all 15 seasons of The Red Green Show are available on Prime Video.  For some unfathomable reason, season 8 costs $0.99/episode or $12.99 for the whole season.  All the other seasons are free if you have a Prime account.

Keep your stick on the ice.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Damascus!

Roku strives to create an amazing entertainment experience for our customers by offering access to thousands of streaming channels. At times, our content providers may choose to remove their channel from our platform at their own request. In other cases, a channel may be removed by us if it violates our terms and conditions. 

For reference and more details, you can always visit our Support article on Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device?

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Red Green is my normal go-to when I just have a few minutes to devote to it.    I normally go there via the Live TV menu option on the Roku home page.

The Red Green Channel live stream is still there for me, as channel 818 on The Roku Channel.

For me, the Search function from the Roku main screen finds both The Red Green Channel, and all 300 individual episodes of The Red Green Show on The Roku Channel.  

I also recently discovered all 15 seasons of The Red Green Show are available on Prime Video.  For some unfathomable reason, season 8 costs $0.99/episode or $12.99 for the whole season.  All the other seasons are free if you have a Prime account.

Keep your stick on the ice.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos