Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OldDood
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku not playing anything after Starz added

did all you noted in your posting and the starz channel still will not play any of the content on the channel... all other channels loaded on my roku play fine; only the starz channel will not play content...  it is either a roku issue or the starz app issue... 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
OldDood
Channel Surfer

did all you noted in your posting and the starz channel still will not play any of the content on the channel... all other channels loaded on my roku play fine; only the starz channel will not play content...  it is either a roku issue or the starz app issue... btw: i subscribe to the starz channel through roku and have been paying monthly... the channel worked fine until today... roku and starz take my money but make it next to impossible to get help with this issue... thanks a lot for nothing, roku and starz...!!

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @OldDood,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about this kind of streaming experience you had. We're aware of this situation and would want to help you resolve this issue, and we'll need more information for us to have a workaround. Kindly provide the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Does this issue occur specifically on Starz through The Roku Channell? If so, what version/build is the channel? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

This information is important for us to assist you better.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos