Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SherryG
Channel Surfer

Re: OTA LIVE TV guide says "no information"

Same thing happened to me Thursday as well we tried all the troubleshooting steps they suggested and it's the same no info on live tv channels.. they told me that their engineers are aware of this issue..so I don't know when mine will be fixed 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @SherryG!

We appreciate you reaching out for support and sincerely apologize for any trouble and inconvenience this may have caused. 

Rest assured that the appropriate Roku team has already been notified and your device's information has been included in the investigation.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SherryG
Channel Surfer

Spoiler
I also been talking to someone from Roku on Facebook messenger and gave them my info they needed. Hope this is fixed soon
0 Kudos
SherryG
Channel Surfer

I also been talking to someone from Roku on Facebook messenger and gave them my info they needed..I wish they would tell me something and fix this issue..it's been a week today 1-18-24 since the live tv says no information..

0 Kudos
SherryG
Channel Surfer

My issue no information on live antenna tv channels is still not fixed..It's been over a week now... Hope you fix this soon..

0 Kudos
SherryG
Channel Surfer

Hello. It's going on 2 weeks now,you said the engineers are working on this issue..when are they going to fix this?

0 Kudos
SherryG
Channel Surfer

It's fixed now.. please delete this thread ty

0 Kudos