Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User59
Reel Rookie

Re: IP Camera Viewer Pro and OS Version 12

Has any progress been made in this area?  Last time I experienced this I deleted the app from one of my tv's and it disappeared from all of my tv's. Then I had to pay another $5 to load it again.  That did fix the problem a couple months ago but things have started blinking again.  I'm not going to fork over another $5 each time Roku makes a change.

4 REPLIES 4
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @User59,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate your time posting, and we understand your sentiments regarding this. If the issue persists on IP Camera Viewer Pro and other channels play fine, we suggest contacting the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. The channel developers themselves maintain channels on Roku. In this case, an issue within that specific channel likely needs to be addressed with an update from them.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SamFisher

Maybe someone could give us the contact information for IP Camera Viewer Pro.  There seems to be quite a few of us having this issue since Roku updated the OS and I sense no interest from Roku in getting this fixed.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@SamFisher, try sending a private message to @ioan 

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
User59
Reel Rookie

I managed to contact the author of this app.  I started with a very innocuous question.  "Is this app still supported?"  His answer was very prompt "Yes it is!".  I then described the blinking and how I was charged again to delete the app and re-install.  He ghosted me.

I'd say this app is NOT supported.

0 Kudos