Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bearfoot33

ROKU channels will not load - only ROKU TV (live)

I also have a problem with Roku app. I haven’t ever been able to watch a series movie or live tv.  After selecting the app I chose the show I want to watch. Up comes the infomation about that show and says available free from Roku. Watch now.  When I click that button the screen processes and brings me eight back to the information screen and the play now button. Never ever connecting to any shows.  If I select live tv the screen comes up showing the program. I click okay and then the screen just stays black. I have unplugged uninstalled and reinstalled app.  I have factory reset and a network reset.  I am on a sharp Roku tv. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ROKU channels will not load - only ROKU TV (live)

Hi @Bearfoot33,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're having with the Roku channel. Are you using a VPN? When did the issue start? Is this the only channel where you're having a problem?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos