Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tchgrl854
Reel Rookie

ROKU channel missing from a ROKU TV

I have a 3 series TCL Roku tv but I cannot find the ROKU channel. Is there some way of downloading this channel? I have an older TCL Roku tv that has the ROKU channel but this newer tv does not. Can you give me any assistance with this issue?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ROKU channel missing from a ROKU TV

If both TVs are linked to the same Roku account then any (supported) channel that's on one should appear on the other.  Check the email addresses that are displayed under Settings->System->About on each TV to see if they match.  I don't know if there are some models of Roku devices that don't support The Roku Channel (I wouldn't think so), but it would help to know the Roku model number that's displayed under Settings->System->About (not the TV's model number).  Finally, are you in the US?  There seem to be all kinds of strange problems with that channel for people that aren't.

You can always add it from the Channel Store, but as I said if it's on one TV then it should show up on the web page as already installed.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/cca8151de08451c477c322d5e27cea3d/the-roku-channel

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos