Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daeanaias

ROKU Channels Showing At All

ROKU App > Live TV > All Channels

Why does almost EVERY channel on the TV Listings say “No Information “?  It’s really annoying when you scroll through the TV Listing page and it mostly tells you No Information. Can you fix this please?  I would hate to have to buy a different streaming system, but I will do it in a heartbeat if it meant scrolling through the channel listings and actually seeing what is on TV.  Don’t think I won’t?  Try me. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ROKU Channels Showing At All

Hi, @Daeanaias

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention, and we're sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered with "No Information" on TV listings. This issue will be subject to investigation, and we request you to provide the following information below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What channel and what version/build is the channel that is having the issue? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,

Once the requested information is gathered, we'll pass it forward to the appropriate Roku team who's tasked to investigate the issue further.

Your response is valuable to us.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos